Tampa Premium Outlets in Pasco County is getting a handful of new tenants.
The 441,000-square-foot outlet shopping center is off of Interstate 75 and State Road 56. All but one of the new tenants are scheduled to open in the next two months and will join more than 110 other tenants at the Simon Property Group-owned center.
That lists includes Marc Jacobs, Coach, J. Crew, Michael Kors and Polo Ralph Lauren inside the center and outparcel tenants BJ's Brewhouse, Longhorn Steakhouse and McDonald's.
The center opened in 2015 and has become a destination north of Tampa for shoppers. It has also helped lead a massive growth spurt around it, turning what was once a quiet rural exit off the highway into a huge magnet drawing thousands and causing traffic backups on weekends and holidays.
Simon, according to its website, owns 194 mall and outlet properties across the U.S. Of those, 22 are in Florida, including Ellenton Premium Outlets in Manatee County and Coconut Point in Estero.
The new tenants are:
- Lacoste, the French sport and fashion retailer known for its crocodile logo. The store just opened by the Nautica Factory Store.
- Cabi Factory Store, a women’s clothing retailer. The store is expected to open in October.
- Zwilling JA Henckels, a luxury cutlery brand from Germany. The store is expected open in November.
- Golf Apparel Shop, a retailer selling branded golf clothing for adults and youth. The store is expected to open in November.
- Tacos El Patron, a Mexican restaurant. The eatery is expected to open inside center’s Market Hall in November.