Well after the last winter freeze, more sprouts are starting to seep through in Florida. Sprouts Farmers Markets, that is, with the next one to open in Tampa Aug. 25.
The new store at 2150 E. Fowler Ave. is expected to provide 95 full and part time career opportunities. On July 11, there will be an in-person hiring event at the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The hiring event will fill positions across the store, including department managers, assistant department managers and clerks, cashiers, courtesy clerks, backup receiver, administrative coordinator and scan coordinator.
Of the 10 locations that have and will be opening in the state this year, over half are on the west coast of Florida, according to a press release, including:
- The Villages — opened March 17
- Bradenton — opening June 30
- Fort Myers — opening July 21
- Kenneth City, in Pinellas County — opening August 18
- Tampa — opening August 25
- Port Charlotte — opening in November
Phoenix-based Sprouts has roughly 380 locations in 23 states.