BayCare Health System CEO Stephanie Conners has restructured the Clearwater-based company’s executive leadership team with a slew of promotions as BayCare prepares to open its 16th hospital in March.
According to a news release, the following employees have been elevated to new positions:
- Kyle Barr, chief team resources officer
- Keri Eisenbeis, chief of staff and chief communications officer
- Lou Galdieri and Kimberly Guy, co-chief operating officers
- Lisa Johnson, chief nurse executive
- C. Todd Jones, chief ambulatory officer
- Janice Polo, chief financial officer
- Ed Rafalski, chief strategy and marketing officer
- Tim Thompson, chief administrative officer
- Jennifer Touse, chief legal officer
- Dr. Sowmya Viswanathan, chief physician executive
“The talent I have found at BayCare is simply extraordinary," states Conners, who became BayCare's fourth CEO in late November, in the release. "As BayCare begins its second quarter-century, we are working to ensure that it remains the provider of choice for our region due to our high-quality and compassionate care and our commitment to our communities."
BayCare, a nonprofit health care system that primarily serves Hillsborough, Pinellas, Polk and Pasco counties, will open its 16th hospital in Wesley Chapel next month and has announced plans to possibly build a hospital in north Manatee County.
"Together, this team is going to design and deliver BayCare's next chapter of excellence,” Conners states in the release. “With this expertise at the table, we are poised to respond to the needs of our patients, our team members, our physicians, and our community to remain at the forefront of high-quality and compassionate care.”