Each week, more than 14,000 Gulf Coast business leaders turn to the Business Observer as their indispensable source for what’s important now to the Gulf Coast business community. Our readers trust the data, gain insight from the reporting and are inspired by our stories of entrepreneurial success. They uncover opportunities. Then they make the important business decisions that fuel the regional economy. When you advertise in the Business Observer, you put your message in front of the real decision makers, within the most trusted regional business news source available. The Business Observer is also the leading publisher of public notices on the Gulf Coast of Florida.
If you would like more information about advertising, call (941) 362-4848.
- 87% are owners, CEOs, presidents, partners or senior managers.
- 89% rate the quality of the Business Observer as excellent or good, more than twice that of the nearest competitor.
- 67% are between the ages of 36-65.
- 80% hold a bachelor’s or post graduate degree.
- 58% are male / 42% are female.
- 81% have a household net worth greater than a half-million dollars.
- 66% have inquired about a business, service or product that they’ve seen in the Business Review.
- Coverage Area includes Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Manatee, Sarasota, Charlotte, Lee and Collier counties.
- Frequency is 52 issues/year.
Click here to view a list of our current retail distribution points in all counties.