TAMPA — Global consulting firm EY, formerly Ernst & Young, announced the Florida winners for its Entrepreneur Of The Year Award for 2014.
A panel of judges made up of previous award recipients, CEOs and other regional business leaders chose the winners. The awards were handed out at a gala at the Hilton Orlando June 12. West Central Florida winners include:
• Health Care Services category: Jeff Bak, president and CEO, HealthPlan Services Inc., Tampa
• Technology category: Arnie Bellini, CEO, and David Bellini, chief operating officer, ConnectWise, Tampa
• Retail and Consumer Products category: Todd Christopher, founder and CEO, Vogue International LLC, Clearwater
• Emerging category: Bobby Harris, president and CEO, BlueGrace Logistics, Riverview
• Family Business category: Larry Morgan, CEO of Morgan Family Ventures, Tampa.
“These entrepreneurs truly demonstrate the passion, dedication and vision it takes to achieve remarkable success,” EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Florida program partner Greg Rosica says in a press release. “They are accomplished business leaders who have contributed a tremendous amount to the community.”
Stuart Miller, CEO of Lennar Corp. in Miami, received the Lifetime Achievement Award for Florida.
The EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Program recognizes entrepreneurs regionally in June, which leads up to the national awards in November. Regional award recipients are eligible for consideration for the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year National Program. Award recipients in several national categories, as well as the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year National Overall Award winner, will be announced Nov. 15 at an annual awards gala in Palm Springs, Calif.