Part of any well-developed business plan is to have a state-of-the-art website, one that tells your business’ story, sets you apart from the competition, and remains fresh and relevant through every phase of your organization. With an array of social media channels to select from and implement, there are diverse opportunities to engage with consumers and drive them to your site. What happens once they get there? We all strive for “likes,” “followers,” and viewers, but your ultimate goal is your bottom line. Driving visibility and clicks accomplishes the first step, but your digital strategy is achieving conversions to leads, and leads to sales.
Ken Newman, CEO of DMA (Digital Marketing Agency) has spent years developing and curating conversion optimization solutions to make businesses successful. Here are a few tips:
- Generate continuous content accompanied by a call to action at the end of every piece.
- Encourage existing customers to leave reviews and testimonials that you can use to build trust after every claim you make about your business – that third party endorsement is invaluable.
- Build a step by step funnel you’d like your users to go through to go from a visitor to a customer. For example, offer a free e-book, or a subscription to your newsletter.
- Track every interaction with the website using tools such as Google Analytics Users Flow, Event Tracking, Scroll tracking and more.
- Create and disseminate a survey to understand users’ intent and begin to edit the page based on users’ feedback.
- Make interactions easy! Test and optimize forms for maximum conversions - removing unnecessary fields decreases friction and customers will submit forms more often. We’re more likely to submit a form with three fields than we are with 10.
- Set up a live chat to have a real-time dialogue with users, giving you a more personal approach then having them fill out a form
- Connect your website to an email marketing or marketing automation software to build a relationship with leads that aren’t ready to buy right now. You can stay top of mind and be ready for decisions that are made later.
As you can see, your best results come not from creating the world’s most beautiful website and hoping customers will find you. You have multiple opportunities to explore that will bring visitors to your site, establish engagement, and ultimately, provide them with the products or services they are seeking.
About DMA (Digital Marketing Agency): DMA has offices world-wide. An experienced staff of 30 experts identifies and solves online marketing issues for businesses who want to effectively market their ser-vices online. The Naples office is located at 3510 Kraft Road.
For more information on DMA’s team and services, call 800-569-2754 or visit: DigitalMarketingAgency.com