Firm has details on more than a dozen new programs.
Sarasota-based accounting and financial services firm Kerkering Barberio recently compiled a list of resources for a variety of national and statewide loan and compensation programs to help business crushed by the coronavirus pandemic.
The links from Kerkering Barberio offer eligibility details and other information on the wide range of programs.
• The Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program, For-Profit entities eligible.
• SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans
• Short-Time Compensation Program for Employees
• Emergency Family and Medical Leave Expansion Act
• Is Coronavirus-FMLA Leave Paid Leave?
• Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act
• When Must an Employer Provide Emergency Paid Sick Leave?
• How Much Emergency Paid Sick Leave Must an Employer Provide?
• Refundable Tax Credits
• Restaurant Workers COVID19 Crisis Relief Fund
• Unemployment Benefits
• Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act or the CARES Act Introduced in Senate
• Local Resources
• Bartender Emergency Assistance Program