Medallion Home is expected to open more new communities soon, including Aqua by the Bay and Watercolor Place.
SARASOTA — Medallion Home announced it exceeded $118.2 million in sales in 2018.
A press release says it was a "record-setting" year for the company in terms of home sales and lot sales.
In the statement, Carlos Beruff, founder and owner of the Sarasota-based builder, says, “Our communities in southwest and central Florida appeal to a wide range of lifestyles. We expect to meet or exceed this sales number in 2019.”
Medallion Home’s southwest and central Florida communities include:
• Hampton Lakes, a community in east Sarasota with 3-acre to 12-acre lots;
• Palma Vista, a community near Bradenton Beach;
• Legends Bay, a clubhouse community in west Bradenton;
• University Village, a villa community near University Parkway;
• The Inlets, a gated waterfront community in Bradenton;
• The Reserve at Twin Rivers, a gated community with large lots in Parrish
• Cross Creek, a resort-style community in Parrish;
• Waverley, a gated estate community in Sarasota;
• Lakes of Mount Dora, a community for the 55-plus age group in Mount Dora;
Medallion Home is expected to open other new communities soon, including Aqua by the Bay and Watercolor Place.
Founded in 1984, Medallion Home is a semi-custom homebuilder.