The Crayton Road home is nearly 5,000 square feet.
NAPLES — Stock Custom Homes, in a move that highlights the strength of the luxury real estate market, has started construction on a 4,950-square-feet under-air home in Naples, listed for $4.74 million.
The home, at 1607 Crayton Road, will contain four bedrooms, plus a bonus room, four full bathrooms, a powder bath, and a pool bath, according to a statement. The design, collaborated on with Soco Interiors and R.G. Designs, will be light and bright, with a palette of whites, soft greys and caramel throughout and contrasting shades of black and a deep-sea blue, the release adds.
Other features of the home include:
• An oversized porcelain tile will flow throughout all the main living area;
• Furniture will be clean-lined and contemporary, while the light fixtures will be a mix of finishes and unique materials to add character to the spaces;
• A wine room is a focal feature upon entry, the release states, with metal racks, wood columns and white stone accents;
• The bonus room will be ideal for family nights set up as a secondary movie watching space with a generous sectional, and the study will contain a wall of built-ins with details wrapping across the room, making it a beautiful and ideal space for a home office;
• The outdoor living space, which will span 1,580 square feet, will feature a modern pool and an expansive deck clad in oversized porcelain pavers.
Stock Custom Homes is a unit of Stock Development, which has completed more than 5,000 homes along the Gulf Coast and beyond. Stock Development had $490 million in revenue on 2019.