Nonprofit CFA Society Naples promotes ethics in profession, provides scholarships.
NAPLES — CFA Society Naples, an association of finance professionals in Southwest Florida, has elected a board of directors for 2018-19. Approximately 130 financial professionals in Southwest Florida belong to CFA Society Naples, a nonprofit and local member of the global CFA Institute. The institute is a worldwide organization made up of more than 148,000 investment professionals that promotes ethical behavior in investment markets.
The board includes:
• President, Jack Clark, senior wealth advisor, The Colony Group.
• Vice President, Leroy Munster, research analyst, Wasmer, Schroeder & Co.
• Treasurer, Richard Smith, retired.
• Secretary, Serge Ecityan, vice president, private wealth advisor, director, BMO Private Bank.
• Omar Bhangia, vice president, senior portfolio manager, US Bank Private Wealth Management.
• Jack Brown, chief investment officer, Aviance Capital Partners.
• Jenny Lynn Dunn, compliance and GIPS officer, Wasmer, Schroeder & Co.
• Wayne Elmore, business development associate, Wasmer, Schroeder & Co.
• Jean Gruss, principal, Gruss Communications. (Gruss is a former editor with the Business Observer)
• Andy Hill, CFA, president and co-founder, Andrew Hill Investment Advisors.
• Travis Jones, professor of finance, Florida Gulf Coast University.
• Chris Squittieri, senior investment advisor, PNC Wealth Management.
CFA Society Naples encourages professional development through the Chartered Financial Analyst program. The organization also provides financial scholarships for university students who are pursuing degrees in finance.