Resources on the Sarasota EDC page include information for employers and employees.
SARASOTA — The Economic Development Corporation of Sarasota has assembled a website page that lists resources, information and help for businesses, which is being updated daily.
The page can be found at: edcsarasotacounty.com/business-assistance/covid-19/
The website says, "The EDC's priority is to provide the most up-to-date, impactful business information available during these uncertain times. The EDC wants your business to endure minimal interruption and be back up and running as soon as possible. Check back often, this page will be updated daily as more information becomes available."
Resources on the page include information for employers and employees.
Resources for employers include information about:
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan
- SBDC Emergency Bridge Loan
- Short Time Compensation
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- JBF Micro-Grants for Independent Food/Beverage Businesses
Resources for employees include information about:
- FL DEO Reemployment Assistance
- Bartender Emergency Assistance
- Restaurant Workers’ COVID-19 Crisis Relief Fund
- OFW Emergency Coronavirus Affected (Tipped) Workers Fund
- Manufacturing Employment in Manatee/Sarasota