Service changes relate to marriage licenses, passports and more.
FORT MYERS — Due to coronavirus, the Lee County Clerk of Courts has made several changes to its services.
According to a press release, some of those changes include:
- Lee County Clerk of Courts is limiting public access to all Clerk of Courts customer service counters. A statement says it will re-evaluate public access at office locations on April 3.
- Passport services have been suspended until future notice.
- Marriage licenses are being provided if a wedding is in the next 60 days.
- Wedding ceremonies have been suspended until future notice.
- Jury duty is cancelled until March 27. The date may be extended.
- The Self Help Center is closed and Legal Aid appointments have been suspended until further notice.
People with questions about recording documents, marriage licenses or passports can call 239-533-5007. Court-related questions can be directed to 239-533-5000 or [email protected].