The Bank of Tampa has opened its first location in Sarasota County.
TAMPA — The Bank of Tampa this week opened a new downtown Sarasota office, located at 1858 Ringling Blvd. The new, 4,300-square-foot branch is the Bank of Tampa’s first full-service banking office in Sarasota County.
"We are looking forward to opening our first office in Sarasota, staffed with Sarasota bankers who have deep roots in the Sarasota market,” states Bill West, president and CEO of the Bank of Tampa, in a news release. “Our bank’s focus for the past 34 years has been to serve owner-managed businesses, professional firms and families that want a strong, local connection with their bank and banker.”
According to the release, the Sarasota office will be led by Charlie Murphy, market president for Sarasota and Manatee; John Stump, Sarasota market director; and Bryan Boudreaux, Lakewood Ranch and Manatee County market director.
“Our team has been actively supporting clients and prospects here in Sarasota since we first announced the expansion last year,” Murphy states in the release. “We are thrilled to officially be open for business, and we look forward to expanding our presence in Sarasota and Manatee counties.”